Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring 2012 Events

Saturday, March 31st - Holistic Health Fair: Free demos and information on new programs and workshops by Roslyn Elena McGrath. 10 - 4 at Upfront & Co, 102 E. Main St., Marquette, MI.

Saturday, April 7th - Painted Inspiration: What would it be like to let the colors of your soul sing? To have a reflection that reminds you each day of your inner wealth and beauty? Artist/healer Roslyn Elena McGrath will guide you through a simple, powerful meditation and painting process for connecting with and reflecting your inner world. Deeksha blessing and all suplies included. LIMITED ENROLLMENT. Pre-registration required. 1 - 5 pm at Joy Center, 1492 Southwood Drive, Ishpeming. Fee: $45, $38 with pre-paid registration by April 2nd to ILC, PO Box 583, Marquette, MI 49855. For more info., contact (906) 228-9097, info@intuitivelearningcreations.com.

Sunday, April 15th - "Activating Your Wisdom & Wellness” at Unity of Inner Peace. The service is from 10 – 11 am at the Federation of Women’s Clubs House on the corner of Front & Ridge, across from the Peter White Library. This will include a group experience of Soul Body Fusion® a powerful, natural process that increases alignment between your body and soul, making your more magnetic to what truly suits you. All are welcome to attend.

*Soul Body Fusion® private sessions, both in person and by phone, are available at a 20% discount now through April 30th. Each person's experience of Soul Body Fusion® is unique to them and to the particular session. Here’s what some have to say about it:

I am at peace. Wow, it's been awhile. I've forgotten how this feels. I am calm. I’d been dragging, feeling disconnected, and it was getting to where I didn't want to deal with people. I feel alive, energetic, and happy to see others, in a way I haven’t in a long time!

The session of Soul Body Fusion ™ was like coaxing my soul to relax in this comfortable, safe body that is ready and waiting to take me in.. . . I no longer worry about what others think of me or what my body looks like. . . It really is just fine to be me inside and out. – L. Corsten

I let things go much more quickly and worry much less about things, more trust. . . when something painful has come up, I have not resorted to any numbing behaviors, but instead stay present, work out, meditate. – T. Kahke

I had a gestalt experience with flashes of different times in my life where I believe, my soul returned. . . My experience was laced with Grace and humility as important people in my life came to me and kissed me on my third eye. I do feel more integrated since the session. It was a wonderful experience! – K. Kee

*The Summer 2012 Vibrant Living Workshop with Kate Rose & Roslyn Elena McGrath, Creating from the Inside Out: Empathic & Vibrational Healing & Art, will be held Aug. 25th & 26th!
More details to follow!


Coming this fall - Soul Body Fusion® Training Sept. 8th & 9th, in Marquette. This will give you everything you need to facilitate Soul Body Fusion® for yourself and others. You can learn more about Soul Body Fusion at www.soulbodyfusion.com, and on the Health Sessions page of this website. Stay posted for more info. on the training!